Things I have learned this week~
1. I actually enjoy weeding in the rain.
2. I need more than two pairs of gardening gloves as I used winter gloves and work gloves as my regular gloves were not dried out yet from the rainy weeding.
3. It is Murphy's Law that the nursery order of 36 plants will arrive during a week of pouring rain.
4. I hate planting in the rain.
Highlights this week~
1. Watching our fox family play. They will be heading into deeper woods soon.
2. The bee-fest on the Cornflowers~Centaurea Montana once the rain stopped. The air was truly abuzz.
3. The different textures and shapes found on a walk.
4. The Azalea. Gorgeous. We trimmed out a bunch of trees around it last year and it is obviously very grateful.